RIMES RegFocus℠ BMR Control
The world’s first benchmark inventory management, enrichment and control platform, tailor-made for the benchmark compliance needs of the sell-side, asset managers, banks and insurance companies.
• Provides full compliance with the EU’s landmark Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) which came into force on 1st January 2018
• Introduces a common framework and consistent approach to benchmark regulation across the EU
• Provides a simple-to-use cloud service to meet new compliance obligations under BMR.
• Includes a feature-rich inventory management system for users to gain an immediate understanding of the universe of benchmarks used at their firm
• Helps address the essential question: am I a Benchmark Administrator, a Contributor or a User, and for which benchmarks?
• Includes comprehensive data enrichment capabilities, enabling firms to augment the key attributes of one or a set of benchmarks.
RIMES RegFocus℠ Market Surveillance
Our award-winning solution for firms seeking to ensure that they meet the challenge of meeting regulatory requirements to detect insider trading as well as attempts at market manipulation, as prescribed in the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and in the rules of other regulatory jurisdictions.
• RIMES’ experience built up over many years as data management specialists means that it can provide a unique level of expertise to the process of integrating client trade and order data, as well as market data, from multiple sources.
• The system provides a number of different analytical models that create alerts to highlight potential breaches of key market abuse and insider dealing regulations.
• Clients are able to calibrate the detection thresholds for individual models to reflect the characteristics of different asset and instrument types, or their own trading strategies, business units or regional variations.
• A comprehensive case management workflow is included within the system to facilitate speedy resolution of alerts.
RIMES RegFocus℠ BMR Data Feed
Every BMR-compliant index in a single feed. RegFocus BMR Data Feed addresses challenges by comprehensively mapping index reference codes across official symbols including ISIN, Bloomberg Ticker and RIC.The service draws on data from interviews with 350+ data partners, as well inputs from ESMA and European regulators. The result is a complete repository of all indices authorized for use in the EU under BMR – including from administrators based in third-country jurisdictions – that is continually updated to reflect changes as they occur.
Want to find out more?
We are here to answer your questions. Please get in touch to learn more about our RegTech solutions.