Our RegTech Solutions
Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) Solutions
RIMES provides the world’s first benchmark inventory management, enrichment and control platform, tailor-made to meet the compliance challenges affecting all regulated entities arising from the introduction of the EU Benchmarks Regulation (BMR). A choice is offered of three different solutions to account for the varying requirements of firms, reflecting their individual exposure to BMR requirements. Firms can select from:
• RIMES RegFocus℠ BMR Dashboard
• RIMES RegFocus℠ BMR Data Feed
• RIMES RegFocus℠ BMR Control
Market Surveillance Solutions
Our award-winning solution to enable firms to meet the challenge of regulatory requirements to detect insider trading and attempted market manipulation, as prescribed in the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and in the market facing rules of other regulatory jurisdictions. Now also providing full communications surveillance in a single integrated platform following partnership with leading communications specialist SOTERIA. The combined service provides:
• Alerts to identify any suspicious behaviour using client selectable analytical models
• A library of analytical models that address individual types of manipulative and prohibited behaviour
• Calibration of different parameters in models to ensure that they reflect a client’s individual business and risk profile
• Incorporation of News information into the timeline of suspicious trade activity for added context
• A comprehensive workflow capability to facilitate alert investigation and resolution, including immediate access to any relevant communications records via the link with Soteria
• A complete audit trail of all monitoring activity in RegFocus, including any uploaded records, such as voice recordings.
Want to find out more?
We are here to answer your questions. Please get in touch to learn more about our RegTech solutions.