RegFocus℠ BMR Control
The world’s first benchmark inventory management, enrichment and control platform, tailor-made for the benchmark compliance needs of the sell-side, asset managers, banks and insurance companies.
• Provides full compliance with the EU’s landmark Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) which came into force on 1st January 2018
• Introduces a common framework and consistent approach to benchmark regulation across the EU
• Provides a simple-to-use cloud service to meet new compliance obligations under BMR.
• Includes a feature-rich inventory management system for users to gain an immediate understanding of the universe of benchmarks used at their firm
• Helps address the essential question: am I a Benchmark Administrator, a Contributor or a User, and for which benchmarks?
• Includes comprehensive data enrichment capabilities, enabling firms to augment the key attributes of one or a set of benchmarks.
RegFocus℠ Market Surveillance
Our award winning solution for the sell-side, asset managers, hedge funds and algo traders, handling the many complex challenges of market and trade surveillance, including Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and MiFID II compliance. Designed specifically to reduce the risk of insider dealing and market manipulation.
• Comprehensive coverage, including 85 global equity, commodity and derivatives trading venues
• Market data for over 50,000 equities, over 500,000 bonds and 14 FX fixes across 55 currency pairs
• Insider information portal enabling reporting of potential insiders manually or though list management
• Comprehensive regulatory monitoring framework preventing and detecting orders or trades that could have been executed based on material non-public information
• Monitoring of transactions vs. best execution policies to enable amendment of the policy if it is not producing the best client outcome
RegFocus℠ BMR Data Feed
Every BMR-compliant index in a single feed. RegFocus BMR Data Feed addresses challenges by comprehensively mapping index reference codes across official symbols including ISIN, Bloomberg Ticker and RIC.The service draws on data from interviews with 350+ data partners, as well inputs from ESMA and European regulators. The result is a complete repository of all indices authorized for use in the EU under BMR – including from administrators based in third-country jurisdictions – that is continually updated to reflect changes as they occur.
Want to find out more?
We are here to answer your questions. Please get in touch to learn more about our RegTech solutions.