FIS™, a global leader in banking and payments technology, as well as consulting and outsourcing solutions, recently acquired SunGard, one of the world’s leading financial software and technology services companies. The acquisition uniquely positions FIS to offer a broad range of enterprise banking and capital markets capabilities that will further empower the financial industry worldwide. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for FIS solution users who wish to benefit from nearly 1,000 data sources from over 200 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Asset Arena 360 (a one-stop asset management system for boutiques, with front-to-back software that ensures institutional standards of operational efficiency, data management and control)
- FIS™’ Hedge360 (an integrated suite of hedge fund software solutions that helps hedge funds stand up to scrutiny from institutional investors and regulators and deliver on innovative strategies).
- Adaptiv Analytics (helps organizations calculate accurate counterparty exposure and CVA and similar measures to the single financial instrument’s position level, helping support fair value accounting mandates)
- APEX (a complete suite of solutions for all aspects of Securities Finance from trade entry to regulatory reporting)
- Ambit Apsys Core Banking (private banking solutions for a new global environment
- APT (market risk management solution)
- Front Arena (front-office trading system)
- MarketMap (suite of front-to-back global, multi-asset class market data solutions help customers gain efficiencies and support growth, while managing associated costs. MarketMap provides market data applications, customizable web components and data feeds, and a historical database solution for storing and managing high-volume time-series data and analytic modeling)