1.0 Fundamental practices regarding user privacy and data protection
- RIMES is committed to user privacy and data protection
- RIMES will never sell, rent or make your personal data public
2.0 Relevant legislation
This website, and RIMES’ business and systems, are designed to comply with the following laws governing data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995
- EU General Data Protection Regulation
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
While the strict requirements of the legislation described above likely mean that this website is compliant with laws in jurisdictions not listed above, if you have questions about how laws in your jurisdiction apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.0 Information that RIMES collects through this website, and why RIMES collects it
No contractual relationship is created between RIMES and you as a result of you sending RIMES any information via either this website form or to RIMES’s general information email address email@example.com.
RIMES collects the following information from you and about you on this website:
- contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- comments that you may write
- website interaction information, such as information described in Section 3.1
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Website visitation tracking
3.3 Marketing Support
4.0 How RIMES stores your personal information
Data consisting of contact information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) and comments that you may write is securely stored with limited controlled access. We keep personal information as long as we need it to satisfy our business requirements. This is dependent on why we collected the information in the first place. Once we no longer need it, where possible. it is deleted or anonymized. For information on how long your personal information may be retained, please contact us.
5.0 Our Third-Party Data Processors
RIMES uses a variety of third parties to process personal data for RIMES. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in Section 2.0
- Google Analytics – website usage tracking
- Act-On – provision of e-mail marketing
- WPengine – hosting platform for RIMES’ website
6.0 Data Breaches
RIMES will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of RIMES’ third party data processors to any relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach being discovered if RIMES concludes that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
7.0 Data Controller Contact Details
The data controller of this website is: RIMES Technologies Corporation or RIMES Technologies Limited
Whose operating office is:
84 Wooster Street, Suite 404, New York, New York 10012 USA or No. 1 Cornhill, London, England EC3V 3ND, respectively
And whose registered office is:
84 Wooster Street, Suite 404, New York, New York 10012 USA or 5th Floor 89 New Bond Street, London, England W1S 1DA, respectively
Either office can be contacted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8.0 Automated Decision-Making or Profiling using Personal Information
RIMES do not make decisions about you, automated or otherwise, and do not attempt to analyze or predict behavior preferences, interests, health or other personal characteristics.
9.1 California Online Privacy Protection Act
9.2 According to CalOPPA, RIMES agrees to the following
9.3 How does this website handle do not track signals?
9.4 Does this website allow third party behavioral tracking?
9.5 Fair Information Practices
10.0 Requesting Access, Correction or Deletion of your Personal Information
At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected or request that your details be removed. Please contact us at email@example.com
11.0 To make a complaint about how we handled your personal information
We commit to investigating and resolving complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. To make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12.1 Change log
- 1.0 Fundamental practices regarding user privacy and data protection
- 2.0 Relevant legislation
- 3.0 Information that RIMES collects through this website, and why RIMES collects it
- 3.1 Website visitation tracking
- 3.2 Information requests: contact forms and email links
- 3.3 Marketing Support
- 4.0 How RIMES stores your personal information
- 5.0 Our Third-Party Data Processors
- 6.0 Data Breaches
- 7.0 Data Controller Contact Details
- 8.0 Automated Decision-Making or Profiling using Personal Information
- 9.1 California Online Privacy Protection Act
- 9.2 According to CalOPPA, RIMES agrees to the following
- 9.3 How does this website handle do not track signals?
- 9.4 Does this website allow third party behavioral tracking?
- 9.5 Fair Information Practices
- 10.0 Requesting Access, Correction or Deletion of your Personal Information
- 11.0 To make a complaint about how we handled your personal information
- 12.1 Change log