Launched in 2008, Fitch Solutions offers a range of fixed-income products and professional development services for financial professionals. The firm also distributes Fitch Ratings’ proprietary credit ratings, research, financial data, and analytical tools. The company’s global expertise spans across capital markets in over 150 countries. Fitch Solutions conducts analysis of the credit markets covering Corporate Finance (including Financial Institutions and Insurance), Structured Finance, Public Finance, and Global Infrastructure and Project Finance. The company’s ratings and research products and services offer the debt capital markets an opinion on the relative ability of an entity or a transaction to meet financial commitments such as interest payments, repayment of principal, insurance claims or counterparty obligations. Fitch credit ratings are used by investors worldwide as an indication of the likelihood of receiving their money back in accordance with the terms on which they invested. In addition to ratings, Fitch Solutions offers fixed income research, analytics, data, pricing and valuation services.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 626000 bonds, and 10040 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items: Agent Common Id, Rating Type, Isin Identifier, Issue Coupon Fixed Rate, Issue Description, Issue Distressed Recovery Rating, Issue Id, Issue Maturity Date, Issue Recovery Rating, Issuer Country Code, Issuer Id/Name, Issuer Volatility Rating, Long Term Issuer Rating, Long Term Local Currency Issuer Rating, Long Term National Issuer Rating, RIMES Default Rating, Security Identifier Type, Short Term Issuer Rating, Short Term Local Currency Issuer, Rating, Short Term National Issuer Rating, Unenhanced Long Term Issue Rating, Unenhanced Short Term Issue Rating, Wertpapier Identifier, etc.
- Company Items: Bank Individual Rating, Bank Support Rating, Dow Jones Ticker, Insurer Financial Strength Rating, Issuer Id, Long Term Issuer Default Rating, Long Term Local Currency Issuer Default Rating, Date, Long Term National Insurer Financial Strength Rating, Effective Date, Short Term Issuer Default Rating, Short Term Local Currency Issuer Default Rating, Sovereign Country Ceiling Rating, Viability Rating, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.