The Oslo Børs and Oslo Axess indices, except OSEEX, are based on the Global Industry Classification Standard®(GICS) developed by MSCI Barra and S&P. All official indices are total return indices. The main equity indices include: Oslo Børs Benchmark Index (OSEBX), Oslo Børs OBX Index (OBX), Oslo Børs All-Share Index (OSEAX), Oslo Børs Mutual Fund Index (OSEFX), Oslo Børs Small Cap Index (OSESX), Oslo Børs Equity Cert Index (OSEEX), and Oslo Axess All-Share Index (OAAX). Sector indices are level 1 and level 2 in the GICS model.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source RIMES hosts approximately 290 companies and 45 indices, including OBX and OSE indices.
Some of the data items available include:
Index Items: Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, etc.
Company Items: Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Industry Level Code, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.